Save to Splurge, LLC’s Promise to You, the Client…
1. We promise to coach you with sound financial advice. Our sole purpose is in helping you, the client. We do not, nor will we ever, receive any kickbacks or financial perks from any other professionals, vendors, companies, or third-party products or services.
2. We promise to honor your complete privacy. We will not share what we discuss with any other person without your specific and written permission first.
Your Promise to Save to Splurge, LLC…
1. Your communication is crucial to the success of our meetings. You will be truthful and transparent with your thoughts, ideas, dreams, goals, and challenges.
2. You will fulfill a number of pre-session tasks to ensure our time together is best utilized. These steps may include answering a questionnaire, completing a financial worksheet, reading an educational handout or reviewing an instructional video.
These tasks must be completed 48 hours before your scheduled appointment or the session will be canceled.
3. You understand that refunds are not offered on Clarity sessions. We appreciate you honoring the original date and time of the appointment.
4. You understand that, as a one-time courtesy, requests to reschedule the meeting must be done at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
5. You are solely responsible for your actions, choices, and decisions.
6. You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Jennifer Pham and Save to Splurge, LLC, their agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit, action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by yourself or by Jennifer Pham as a result of advice given by Jennifer Pham or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to you to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns and agents.